2005 - 2008 : Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, South Korea.
2003 - 2005 : M.S. in Pharmaceutics, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, South Korea.
1997 - 2003 : B.S. in Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, South Korea.
Sept 2012 – Present : Assistant Professor, College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University
Nov 2011 – Aug 2012 : Research Associate, School of Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University
May 2010 – Aug 2011: Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
Sept 2008 – Apr 2010 : Research Associate, School of Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University
Selected Publications (2012 - Presnet)
1. Ju-Young Kim, Chun-Woong Park, Beom-Jin Lee, Eun-Seok Park and Yun-Seok Rhee, Design and evaluation of nicorandil extended-release tablet, Asian J. Pharm Sci., (IN PRESS)
2. Ju-Young Kim, Sung-Hoon Lee, Chun-Woong Park, Yun-Seok Rhee, Dong-Wook Kim, Junsang Park, Moonseok Lee, Jeong-Woong Seo and Eun-Seok Park, Design and in vivo evaluation of oxycodone once-a-day controlled-release tablets, Drug Des. Devel. Ther., 9, 707-716 (2015)
3. Ju-Young Kim, Kyu-Mok Hwang, Chun-Woong Park, Yun-Seok Rhee, Eun-Seok Park, Organic-aqueous crossover coating process for the desmopressin orally disintegrating microparticles, Drug Dev. Ind. Pharm., 41(2), 292-299 (2015)
1. Microparticulate engineering for pharmaceutical dosage forms
2. Particle engineering and aerodynamic evaluation for lung-targeted Dry Powder Inhalation (DPI)